Thursday, August 11, 2005

Another introduction

Unlike Mike and Sean, I grew up in Lebo, as did my
wife. After 12 years of living in Florida, we
decided that it was time to move the family back to
Pittsburgh. We've been back now for two years.

In the past fourteen years, some things have changed in
Mt. Lebanon, and some things haven't. It's still a
wonderful community and the schools are still great.
Mike may not believe it, but it's a lot more diverse
than when I left in 1985, but there is always room for
improvement.

Like any other community, Mt. Lebanon has it's share
of problems. Keeping the taxes affordable is one, and
there is a whole gamut of school issues to be worked
though. Since my wife Josephine (www.postiformtl.com)
is running for the school board, you'll probably see a
few posts from me and her on that issue.

Thanks to Mike for inviting me to participate, I'm
sure it'll be an interesting ride.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home