Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Lebo: Aldo Coffee is Hot!

[Cross-posted from Pittsblog]

According to the Kansas City Star, in a story on business blogging:
Aldo Coffee, a single coffee shop in suburban Pittsburgh, has become the coffee hot spot in that city because of its active blog. It’s the shop out-of-town visitors ask for when arriving in Pittsburgh.

And it's not just the blogging; they deliver a great product. Fortunately, Aldo's is walking distance from my house. Congrats to Rich and the gang for the notice!
Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Mann said...

It's an adequate place, but because of the fact that Aldo Coffee has a TV that plays nothing but FauxNews, I'll never be back. I stick to places like Uptown.

March 29, 2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger Mike Madison said...

Laurie,
Sure you're talking about the same Aldo's? I stop in at least once a week, and I see all kinds of things on the TV. Usually, though, I ignore the TV and listen to the music. Uptown is too dark-dark-dark inside for my taste.
Mike

March 29, 2006 9:40 PM  
Blogger Laurie Mann said...

Mike, oh yes. I've been there three times, each time FauxNews was on, and, unlike the VP, I don't want to hear it.

March 30, 2006 1:36 PM  
Blogger Mike Madison said...

Laurie,
Maybe you should try again? The last three times I was in or walked by, including this morning, there was a music channel on the screen. I know that Rich and Melanie have been working like crazy to bring people in. I'm not a Fox fan, either, and if I heard or felt a Fox vibe in the store I'd be put off, too. So I'm a little puzzled.
Mike

March 30, 2006 2:47 PM  
Blogger Laurie Mann said...

It's nice to hear you don't always play Faux News, but it was weird to walk in there three separate times and only ever see that channel being played.

Your menu has always looked interesting.

April 05, 2006 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home