Friday, June 09, 2006

Mt. Lebanon Neighborhood Considers Traffic Relief

The Post-Gazette had an an article yesterday about the next round of "traffic calming" proposed for our town. The new plan is for the Mapleton/Marietta neighborhood. In fact, the PG even put together a map of the proposed changes.

I know that the residents of Jefferson and Orchard got their way with regards to their request for "calming" in their neighborhoods. I just want to know how many more of these traffic calming proposals there will be in the future. I personally live on a "cut-through" street as well, but I highly doubt that the municipality will ever put speed bumps on my street. Are there any readers of this blog that want to chime in about Jefferson/Orchard, Mapleton/Marietta or any other street in town?
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home