Saturday, March 17, 2007

New Banners for Blog-Lebo

Blog-Lebo is getting a facelift and a little more color. Three new banners have been uploaded. Press F5 to reload, and you may see a different one. I included photos of some but not all of my favorite Mt. Lebanon signs.

These may stay, or change; more may be added. Because the light wasn't right this afternoon, I wasn't able to get photos of any of Mt. Lebanon's schools or churches, synagogues, or other congregations, or the library, and there are many more interesting signs in town than I could include here. Also, to protect personal privacy, I didn't want to take photos of homes without the residents' permission.

If you have a photo -- one that you've taken yourself -- that you'd like to offer the blog, please feel free to send it my way, and I may add it to the rotation. I'm using images that are 760 pixels tall by some fewer number of pixels wide.

Thanks!

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic! How great for those who aren't living in Lebo to not only find out what's going on, but to see a little bit of home. Great idea!!!

March 18, 2007 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice touch.

March 20, 2007 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home