Thursday, August 23, 2007

Searching for Small Businesses in Lebo

On the blog's right column, down below our list of Lebo businesses, I've added a new heading: "Mt. Lebanon Sole Proprietors." The title isn't perfectly accurate, since some storefronts in Lebo are run as solos. What I'm hoping to capture are websites for Lebo-based businesses that are too small for a storefront. Professional photographers are good examples, and I've included added two that I'm aware of. Post yours in the comments, or email me at michael.j.madison[at]gmail.com.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris Rohrbach said...

Great addition to your blog. I'm Chris Rohrbach a local artist. My website is www.RCNpaintings.com
Thanks

August 23, 2007 9:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the link

peace ~ John

August 24, 2007 12:55 PM  
Blogger James Fraasch said...

Wondering if you would include non-profit businesses. My wife, Kelly Fraasch, has just started providing services.

www.parentresourcenetwork.org

James

August 24, 2007 8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a tutoring business and would love for you to list my website. It is www.reachandsucceed.com. Thanks! and I love this blog!

August 25, 2007 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a small business in Mt. Lebanon--LDM Sports & Embroidery. I do embroidery providing garments to Mt. Lebanon Percussion, Mt. Lebanon Marching Band and other groups.
Thanks
Linda Minnotte

September 03, 2007 11:52 PM  
Blogger James Fraasch said...

Thought I would let you know that Mt Lebanon resident Kelly Fraasch (Executive Director of Parent Resource Network) will be interviewed on the KDKA Pittsburgh Today program tomorrow, October 2nd. The program starts at 9am.

She and Keith Jones (morning anchor)will be talking about Parent Resource Network and their children that have been affected by prematurity and birth defect.

James

October 01, 2007 10:48 AM  
Blogger James Fraasch said...

There was a big article on the back of the Health and Science section of the Post-Gazette this morning about Parent Resource Network.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07297/827774-114.stm

Things are going well there.

James

October 24, 2007 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home