Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Google Street View in Mt. Lebanon

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported today that Google has added Pittsburgh to its list of cities that it provides "street view" maps for. Interestingly, they have also done maps for some of the suburbs as well. Mt. Lebanon is one of those towns that has been included.

Visit the link below, click on "street view" at the top of the map, click on the camera for Pittsburgh and then drag the map around until you see the blue highlighted streets in Mt. Lebanon. You'll notice that they are still doing their scanning so part of our town is visible and other parts are not.

Link: maps.google.com

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill Matthews said...

Pretty Darn Cool!

October 09, 2007 2:45 PM  
Blogger Jefferson Provost said...

Extra bonus points for finding pictures of yourself or other blog-lebonians. (I already found myself, believe it or not, but my face isn't visible.)

October 09, 2007 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool and a bit creepy too in my mind. Saw my old house and street....they took the photos quite recently based on the upgrades to the old homestead. On Pinetree they do have someone walking in one of the photos (lower part before you go up around the bend)

They have not done my street yet. All the more reason to keep my front door shut (from my curb you get a clear shot up my interior stairs into the bath and lets just say the world would see more than just my face!)

October 09, 2007 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home