Monday, December 17, 2007

Meet the Lebo Blogger Bloggers

Ever wondered what your Lebo blogger looks like? Sounds like? Wonder no more. So long as Rich and Melanie will put up with me, I'll be hanging out next Saturday morning (that's Saturday, December 22) at my favorite Mt. Lebanon coffee place, Aldo Coffee on Washington Road, from about 9 am to about 12 noon. I'll read the paper if no one stops by, but I'm happy to chat and share a cup with any and all anonymous, pseudonymous, and real name Blog Lebo aficionados. You choose. Stop by and say hi. Your secret will be safe with me.

Mike

(and Joe may be there, too)

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets hope for Rich's sake that you aren't the only person at Aldo Saturday morning reading the paper. For those of us who haven't met you before, how will we know who you are? Will you have a sign? A name tag? A single red rose? Just curious. thanks.

December 17, 2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger Mike Madison said...

Good question! I'm tempted to send everyone out to re-watch "The Sting" (Paul Newman, Robert Redford, 1973). But no -- I have glasses, blond hair, and a bandage on my nose.

December 17, 2007 5:48 PM  
Blogger Bill Matthews said...

Mike will be the dude with a tin cup labeled "Blog-Lebo Legal Defense Fund" and a Yinzer hat.

December 17, 2007 6:27 PM  
Blogger Schultz said...

Hint: Mike Madison's mug is somewhere on this page of images.

December 17, 2007 9:37 PM  
Blogger Joe Polk said...

Watch out! I might even join Mike that morning for a yummy cup of coffee too. It would be nice to meet some of the Blog-Lebo friends as well.

December 17, 2007 10:30 PM  
Blogger =Fen said...

I look forward to meeting you at Aldos on Saturday morning!

December 18, 2007 6:29 PM  
Blogger Mike Madison said...

As I count noses here, I'm counting on Aldo to be one of the funkiest places in Pittsburgh on Saturday.

Someone should bring a camera, of course. I'll be liveblogging.

Mike

December 18, 2007 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home