Monday, January 28, 2008

Blog-Lebo on Flickr

I've been meaning to set up an account on Flickr for Blog-Lebo but I've kept pushing it off for one reason or another. Mike's post below about "urban archeology" finally gave me the kick in the butt that I needed to set it up.

So you don't know what Flickr is? Well, (I think) it's an awesome picture sharing web site where you can see pictures of anything and everything and make comments on them. I've had my own account for years now and I absolutely love it.

I have set up an account for Blog-Lebo on the site and I'm hoping that people that read this blog will submit pictures that we can place on the account for people to look at and comment on. I've also set up a Yahoo account (bloglebo@yahoo.com) for you to send your pictures to. You must have a Yahoo account in order to set up a Flickr account.

So what to send? Anything and everything! I'd like to set up a "things that aren't there anymore" set (credit to Rick Sebak for the name) and then whatever else categories/sets that you recommend when you send your pictures. It would be great if people who had "old" pictures from Mt. Lebanon would be kind enough to scan them in and send them to me so that I can post them on our Flickr group. Thanks in advance for sending your pictures!

Send pictures to: bloglebo@yahoo.com

Blog-Lebo Flickr page: www.flickr.com/photos/bloglebo

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home