Saturday, March 08, 2008

WashingtonRoad.com Is Down

While searching for the web site for More Than Words this afternoon, I tried to visit www.WashingtonRoad.com -- the web site for the Washington Road business district. Unfortunately, as you will see by clicking on the link, the domain name has expired and is "pending renewal or deletion".

I know that there are a number of Washington Road business owners that read Blog-Lebo. Is this just an oversight or is the association not going to use the name anymore? I tried to find a contact for the web site, but the WHOIS record shows that the domain name registrant is private.

UPDATE (4/16/08): The domain name is now active again and pointing to the Washington Road BPA web site as it did previously.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to figure this out myself.
????

March 13, 2008 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home