Tuesday, April 15, 2008

All Of Lebo Is On Google Street Maps

A recent view of Google's Street Maps shows that their "Google Car" has done a complete run through all of Mt. Lebanon. If you live anywhere in Mt. Lebanon (or do business here), you'll definitely be able to see your house or building. Just type your address into the address bar on the maps page, and then click on the street view box to see pictures of your location.

The funny thing is that I was in front of my house with one of my sons when the Google Car came by my house, so the two of us are immortalized on the site!

Link: maps.google.com

Link 2: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Street_View

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Kindof cool... I was bummed before that the car had gone half way down my street and then turned around.

April 16, 2008 8:59 PM  
Blogger Jefferson Provost said...

I think these images were recorded at the same time as those made available last summer, or shortly after. The Lebo street view clearly shows a sunny summer day with green leaves on the trees. So at the latest they were recorded last september.

April 17, 2008 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home