Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh My You're Gorgeous

No, I'm not complimenting our blog readers on their attractiveness. I'm talking about one of the newest businesses that will be coming to Mt. Lebanon. I saw a sign for Oh My You're Gorgeous in the front window of the former Ravita Music on Washington Road and I remember hearing that this business was involved in a lawsuit with Adams Township regarding the "adult" nature of their business.

I contacted the owner, Stephanie Babines, via her web site to ask if the Mt. Lebanon location was going to offer the same services as the Adams Township location. Here's what she had to say:
This location will run slightly different than our Mars location, meaning that at first I will only offer classes on Wednesdays and Saturdays! I will personally be teaching the classes. Right now, I will offer cardio strip tease, Kama Sutra yoga and hoop dancing classes. As we grow, we will offer more classes.

Link: www.ohmyyouregorgeous.com

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home