Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Introducing Tom Moertel

I'd like to introduce Tom Moertel as the latest author and contributor to Blog-Lebo. As many of you know, Tom has been a regular reader and commenter here. His responses to postings have always been very level-headed and well thought out which will serve him well in his new role. I think he will be an excellent co-author and I'm looking forward to working with him as Blog-Lebo continues to grow and mature. Welcome aboard Tom!

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Blogger Yale Class of 1983 said...

Welcome, Tom! I'm looking forward to reading your posts -- and even to meeting in person. ;-) Mike

January 05, 2010 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Bill Lewis said...

I've met Tom...he's young, very intelligent and articulate, fact-based, energetic and not biased or partisan....and he is very committed to the community.

Welcome, Tom....all the best !

January 05, 2010 1:30 PM  
Blogger Tom Moertel said...

Thanks, everyone!

Joe and Mike: Since I discovered Blog-Lebo years ago, it has served as my number-one resource about what's happening in Mt. Lebanon. It has helped me to make friends, to see views I wouldn't have otherwise seen, and to learn. Many other residents no doubt feel the same way.

I am therefore grateful to have the opportunity to give something back to Blog-Lebo.

Thanks for welcoming me aboard!

Cheers,
Tom

January 05, 2010 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome, Tom! I, too, have met Tom and find him to be level headed, non-judgmental, and analytical. I also read how he was censored on Real Lebo. I don't get that one. I guess that is why I read Blog Lebo.
Elaine Gillen

January 06, 2010 7:08 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Welcome Tom!

January 06, 2010 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home