Thursday, January 27, 2011

Miller Out, Fraasch In

The 2011 election season has begun with two announcements regarding the Mt. Lebanon Commission.

Dan Miller, the current 5th Ward Commissioner, recently announced that he will not seek re-election after serving 1 term.

Kelly Fraasch, president of Parent Resource Network, and wife of former School Board Director James Fraasch, has declared her candidacy for the 5th Ward Commissioner position on the Democratic ticket via the following email:
Dear Friends:

After thoughtful consideration, I have decided to run for the Ward 5 Commission seat.

Dan Miller has been a wonderful advocate and served our Ward and Mt Lebanon with the utmost integrity. His service has inspired me to want to work for my neighbors and fellow community members to ensure our voices are counted. While his shoes will be extremely tough to fill, I believe I have the leadership and ability to be a strong commissioner for those in my ward and in Mt Lebanon.

Kelly

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Matthews said...

I was worried when Dan elected not to run for a second term --- but no more!

Thanks Dan for your hard work and dedication to our Community.

Kelly - looking forward to you picking up the baton.

January 28, 2011 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home